Friday, July 26, 2013

I'd Rather be Cycling

I debated on sharing this one for a couple of days.  On one hand I said I would post all my speeches, no matter how bad I think they are.  On the other hand, this one is really bad...



This turned out to be one of those homework assignments, that I did at the very last minute, with not nearly enough preparation or practice.  I try not to make excuses, but my last week of online classes coincided with a personal financial issue that needed my immediate attention.  Of course this seriously cut into my homework time.

In the end it has all worked out though.  The financial issue is resolved, I am finished with both my online classes, and I only have a week left to go for my other two classes.

Oh, and the instructor gave me a 95% on my final speech.  Perhaps I'm just too hard on myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment