Tuesday, April 23, 2013

So what do you guys think of the design so far?

So I've been tweaking the design of the blog quite a bit. While some of the css rules are still defined by blogger's advanced template, I'm doing what I can to set up an explicit list of custom rules with my own css. I've got most of the ground rules laid down and I've been spending most of my night tweaking the css whitespace and rule grouping to be easier to modify. Link colors are still handled by Blogger's "normal" advanced interface, but I'm probably going to state the rules for those in my custom css, too. I think it's easier to work with a css file than it is to work with Blogger's interface, actually. I find a css to be both easier to modify and more controllable.

I'll probably be toying with it just a bit more either tonight or tomorrow. Feel free to tell me what you think of the new look in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment