Tuesday, February 19, 2013

What's In a Name

Originally I had planned on writing posts mostly about knitting, with a few other topics thrown in from time to time.  Apparently though, while I am good at knitting, I am not good at writing about knitting.  It's hard to stop in the middle of a row to take a picture or write down some notes about the pattern.  While there may eventually be some posts about knitting, that won't be the main focus anymore.

To that effect, I am changing the name of my blog.  'Knitwizer' is now 'Miss Nomers'.  Thank you to my friends who assisted with my thought process with suggestions, and by just listening to me as I rambled.

Nothing ever goes as planned, but I think that by going with the natural flow of my random thoughts and writing, I can make this even better than I had initially anticipated.

No comments:

Post a Comment