Thursday, March 7, 2013

Profile Image Courtesy Of...

I finally got a profile picture uploaded.  I commissioned the image on fiverr.com. from creator Hironon.  I have to say I'm very pleased with the image, and it's an accurate representation of me.

In case you aren't familiar with fiverr, it's a site where you can buy and sell services/goods for $5.  The site keeps $1 and pays $4 to the seller.  If you have some sort of service that can be rendered over the internet, it can be a great way to make a little extra money.

I'm looking more into how well it would work for selling physical items.  I'm considering using it to list and sell some of my smallest knitted toys. Like these adorable turtles I make.
As soon as I figure out some more of the logistics, I'll update this post with a link if I decide to sell them there.

No comments:

Post a Comment